Amsoil Nationwide Dealer of Synthetic Motor Oil and Filters - Purchase at Amsoil Dealer Wholesale Prices
Enhanced Synthetic Oil
a Division of Racers Products, LLC
Kent Whiteman - an Authorized AMSOIL Dealer
of Premium Quality AMSOIL Synthetic Oil, Lubricants, and Filtration Products
Home | Contact Us | Become a Dealer | Preferred Customer Trial Offer - Buy 25% Off Retail | Products
| Request a Free Catalog & Info Packet | Free Lubrication E-Training Series | Dealer Wholesale Price List |
New Preferred Customers Qualify for 6 Month Trial Membership - Buy 25% Off Retail Prices
- NEW -
Amsoil Dealer ONLINE Registration the Fastest Way to Register
USA - Paper
Canada - Paper
Become an Amsoil Dealer and Buy at Wholesale Prices
Amsoil Preferred Customer Trial Offer Buy 25% Off Retail
Open a Commercial Business Account On-Line
Retail Accounts Sell AMSOIL in your Store or Shop
Amsoil Dealer Wholesale Price List
Request a Free Factory Catalog, Product & Technical Info
Toll Free 877-786-9582
Buy Now Online Store
To Order AMSOIL Products by Phone from Factory Call
7AM to 5PM Central Time
Give the Operator
Reference # 1173195
Corporate Company, Products, and Opportunity Videos
Amsoil Snowmobile High Performance Oils
400,000 Miles of Snowmobile Testing - No Power Valve Sticking, Ring Sticking, & No Engine Failure!
A Look at Snowmobile Exhaust Power Valves
Amsoil Snowmobile Racing & Sponsorship
Amsoil Motorcycle Synthetic Oils
AMSOIL Quality Impresses Harley Riders
AMSOIL Does not Void Harley Warranty
Why Harley Owners Choose AMSOIL Vs HD Oils
*NEW* EaO Synthetic Motorcycle Oil Filters Outperforms all other Cellulose and Synthetic Filters, Period
*NEW* EAA Synthetic Motorcycle Air Filters Surpasses all other Technology, Period
Expert Advice For Your Vehicle
Amsoil Transmission Product Guide
Amsoil Turbo Diesel Pickup Truck Information Section
Ford Power Stroke 7.3 and 6.0 Turbo Diesels
Biodiesel Fuel and its effects on Engine Operation and Lubricant Service Life
*New* - Diesel Fuel Additive for Low Sulfur Fuel
Q/A - Why Change the Former AMSOIL Diesel Fuel Additive
EPA Has Mandated Changes for 2007 Diesel Engines
AMSOIL Diesel Oil for Model Year 2007 and Newer Heavy-Duty and Pickup Truck Diesel Engines
Has the price of fuel got you down? We can help! Click on the following pages!
8.2% More MPG with AMSOIL Products
10 Ways to Help Reduce Our Dependency on Foreign Oil
AMSOIL Lubricants Save You Money
AMSOIL Reduces Operating Cost and Improves Efficiency
Amsoil Reduces Clark County Bus Operating Costs
Are You Concerned About the Environment? Please Read the Following
AMSOIL the Right Environmental Choice
Amsoil Preserving Our Environment
Synthetic Oils and the Environment
AMSOIL Pi Reduces Carbon Monoxide (CO) up to 26%
By-pass Filtration Systems Dramatically Extend Oil Drain Intervals
California to Bust 3,000 Mile Oil Myth
ExxonMobil Follows AMSOIL Into Extended Drain Market
Synthetics: The Auto Industries Best Kept Secret
Ten Myths About Synthetic Lubrication
AMSOIL, Inc. Product Chronology
North American Engine Oils May be Harmful to European Engines
Oil Color, Lubrication Ability and Contamination Level
The History of Engine Oil Filtration
Warranty Laws You Need to Know
Comparative Motor Oil Test Results
AMSOIL Outperforms Valvoline Gear Lube
New White Paper - "A Study of Automotive Gear Lubes
Important Information: Converting to AMSOIL and Breaking in a New Engine
Easy Steps In Changing Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filters
Amsoil ATF Exceeds Ford Mercon V Oxidation Test
What to do when the Change Oil Light Comes On
40 Reasons for Oil Consumption
Amsoil Product Recommendations & Drain Interval Chart
Amsoil Motor Oil and Filter Guide
WIX Racing Oil, Air, and Fuel Filters
Red Line Oil vs. AMSOIL Racing Oil Wear Scar ASTM Test Results
Royal Purple Oil vs. AMSOIL Racing Oils Wear Scar ASTM Test Results
AMSOIL Checkered & Green Flag Racing Updates
Are Synthetics Really Too Expensive?
AMSOIL Distribution Center Locations
AGGRAND - Natural Lawn & Garden Products
The Falex Extreme Pressure One Arm Bandit Demonstration Tool Should Not be Used to Measure the Performance of Engine Oils
Note: This write up on the Falex extreme pressure demonstration tool is being provided to help educate AMSOIL Dealers and synthetic oil customers on the reasons why this device should not be used to measure the performance of engine oils. AMSOIL has received many complaints about competing oil companies and their use of this device in an effort to discredit the performance of AMSOIL products and enhance the performance claims of their own products. AMSOIL Dealers should never consent to having our products manipulated in this device, nor should they attempt to use this device to enhance AMSOIL performance specifications or to discredit competing manufactures products. The information provided below can be used in an informational fashion to help “clear the air” with regards to the validity of data generated by the ”One-Arm Bandit.”
Q. A demonstration at a recent trade show used an apparatus called the One-Arm Bandit to compare the wear protection properties of different motor oils and additives. Is this an accurate method of measuring wear protection properties?
A. The Falex manufactured extreme pressure demonstration tool, also known as the “One-Arm Bandit,” is used to showcase the properties of extreme pressure (EP) additives and attempt to create a need for the performance benefits of the EP additives in fully formulated engine oils. The One-Arm Bandit is not an accepted test by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and is too variable to differentiate between samples. Instead, the Standard Test Method for Wear Preventive Characteristics of Lubricating Fluid (Four-Ball Method), designation D-4172, is recognized by the ASTM and is used to evaluate the anti-wear performance of lubricants.¹ Moreover, engines operate in an environment with boundary and full fluid film lubrication where good anti-wear properties are required and extreme pressure properties are not necessary, and may actually be harmful to overall engine performance and longevity.
The One-Arm Bandit can be manipulated with different operating parameters to significantly change the output and can make one believe an engine oil or oil additive is required for maximum engine protection. There are two direct factors that can be influenced, the type of applied force and the bearing wear surface presented.
1) APPLIED FORCE
· Anti-wear additives are heat-activated, and applying immediate force does not allow enough time for heat to build up to activate the additives, resulting in metal-to-metal contact.
· When the lubricant cannot withstand the pressure, the machine will seize. When immediate pressure is applied, generally 30-40 foot-pounds of pressure (torque) is achieved before seizure.
· When gradual force is applied enough heat is built up to activate the additives. More pressure will be achieved when gradual force is applied due to the extra time allowed for the chemistry to create sacrificial wear layers.
· Slowly applying pressure allows the machine to reach upwards of 90 foot-pounds before it seizes, or in some cases, it will not seize at all.
· Applying a higher amount of force before failure with different oils and additives can give the illusion that an additive provides better long-term anti-wear protection. The concern with this attempt to link EP performance with long-term engine wear is that engines typically do not experience exceedingly high amounts of pressure because they operate under boundary and full-fluid film lubrication. Furthermore, the negative effects EP additives have on the overall balance of engine oils are not communicated with the One-Arm Bandit results.
2) BEARING WEAR SURFACE
· The larger the bearing contact area, the more load the oil can support. The bearing used in the EP demonstrator quickly develops a flat spot after being held against the rotating element. If it is not replaced or rotated after every demonstration, the contact surface on the bearing increases and the same oil can now withstand more pressure, yielding a higher pressure reading.
· A bearing with a flat spot can withstand up to three times the amount of pressure a new surface can.
· A fresh bearing surface is both cylindrical in shape and clean and free of additives, as opposed to a used, flat surface that has layers of the additive build-up. The additional layers of the anti-wear additive will skew the oil performance, yielding a higher foot-pound reading.
· A fresh bearing usually can withstand 30-40 ft-lbs, whereas an old bearing with a large flat spot can withstand upwards of 60-90 ft-lbs.
Potential Catastrophic Effects of Aftermarket Oil Additives:
· Aftermarket oil additives are not necessary in fully formulated oils. In fully formulated, high-quality engine oils, additives are carefully balanced to be synergistic, performing well together. Tampering with the balance by adding other chemicals can adversely affect overall oil performance, sometimes dramatically.
· Some oil additives contain extreme pressure (EP) agents that can be harmful to engine components. Oxidation inhibitors, detergents, and corrosion inhibitors compete for surface area and are sacrificed when EP additives are added to fully formulated oil, leading to sludge, corrosion, and oxidation.
· Some engine oil additives use chlorine in the form of chlorinated paraffin (chlorinated wax), which when united with hydrogen, can form hydrochloric acid (HCL). Hydrogen chloride formed in the presence of larger quantities of moisture can cause severe corrosion of the metal surface.² Chlorine-based additives can be film forming even at ambient temperatures, but as the temperature rises, they become more aggressive and, with the release of HCL, can cause significant corrosion.³ Chlorine additives are not considered a viable option for modern lubricants.⁴
Options to Receive Information on Amsoil Lubricants and Filtration Products and the Wholesale Purchasing Program
"We welcome the opportunity to work with you personally as your servicing AMSOIL Dealer."
Option 1 - The Best Option!
If you are serious about AMSOIL products and the business opportunity, this isthe best option. You will receive extensive technical and business support from both myself and my Dealer Group. We look forward to helping you learn about AMSOIL. Also, we can help you set up a professional website to promote your AMSOIL Business. If you would like a comprehensive wholesale pricing, product, technical and business package sent to you just click the following link to our form: Request a Free Amsoil Catalog & Info Packet
Option 2 -
For a smaller, very general information package (which includes a catalog and Dealer application from Amsoil) you can request the information from any of the Amsoil links below.
To request a FREE Amsoil Factory Direct Catalog
For Information on Becoming an AMSOIL Dealer
To Buy Products in the On-Line Store
To Sell AMSOIL in Your Store or Purchase For Use in Your Businesses Equipment
To visit the AMSOIL Corporate Website for Product and Business Opportunity Information
AMSOIL is Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Enhanced Synthetic Oil,
a Division ofRacers Products, LLC
Amsoil Regency Dealer
Ogden, Utah 84403
Phone Toll Free: 877-786-9582
Copyright© 2014 Enhanced Synthetic Oil a Division of Racers Products, LLC all Rights Reserved. No part of this authorized Amsoil Dealer website may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without validated prior written permission. Special undetectable methods are used that will identify any of this website material copied, reworded, rewritten, and published to the web.